Royal Duel Academy
LOOOOOOOL a pop up, you can thank meiko for this. Made me add security after he spammed other members with nude photo's and then asked them to send some back in return. Shamefull indeed, rude things like this will not be tolerated here.
Royal Duel Academy
LOOOOOOOL a pop up, you can thank meiko for this. Made me add security after he spammed other members with nude photo's and then asked them to send some back in return. Shamefull indeed, rude things like this will not be tolerated here.
Royal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Duel Academy

We accept all days and nights in training and will make sure you fulfill my potential and dreams as night time passes here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members, it has come to my attention that....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Dear members, it has come to my attention that.... Empty
PostSubject: Dear members, it has come to my attention that....   Dear members, it has come to my attention that.... Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 22:24

Dear members, it has come to my attention that one of the banned members of this forum had came back under a different name and started to send messages to people again but this time without asking others for nude pictures. I received a message stating these exact words.

(banned user) hi to you asshole. You tried to frame me with lies. Well, that shez ain't gonna work. And harassing you? It was justified after those stunts you pulled yesterday. You banned me for sending nude pictures and sucking penis, really?

I am Light Joan aka SuzakuKorr aka friend to Hyperion and Jericho. And I will expose you as a fraud. To lie to us is perfectly okay, but lying to DNF admins is not, and I won't forgive you for that.

SuzakuKorr the DN user is also my friend, so don't try to frame him for this either, or I'll be on your tail quicker than you can say 'cheese'.

Vengefully,

L. J

i sent this message back to him

his message : "You tried to frame me with lies. Well, that shez ain't gonna work. And harassing you? It was justified after those stunts you pulled yesterday. You banned me for sending nude pictures and sucking penis, really?

My response : When have i tried to frame you? fucking idiot. You clearly seem salty about something, what exact stunts did i "pull" yesterday other than banning you from my forum?

his message : "I am Light Joan aka SuzakuKorr aka friend to Hyperion and Jericho. And I will expose you as a fraud. To lie to us is perfectly okay, but lying to DNF admins is not, and I won't forgive you for that."

My response : You are not light joan, you are meiko. I never had a light joan visit my forum only a meiko which is obviously you since you're banned!
When have i lied to a DNF admin? i have not spoken to a DNF admin since weeks ago. and you come here saying shit like "and i won't forgive you" you honestly think i want your pitty or wish to be forgiven by you for banning you? go fuck yourself, you are the one banned therefore you should be the one seeking forgiveness not the other way around you dumbass.

his message : "SuzakuKorr the DN user is also my friend, so don't try to frame him for this either, or I'll be on your tail quicker than you can say 'cheese'."

My response : Suzakukorr is your enemy not friend, nice try dickhead. You think i am afraid of you? your words mean nothing, you are as useless as a used condom.
Go do something more creative with your time like playing with lego, kid.

he then sent this message

You want to know when? When you contacted DNF admin on false pretenses. Also, don't try to use this to get them to ban me, cos if you do, I'll also post what you did here.

so then i responded back to him with the following :

I never contacted any dnf admins or spoken to any in weeks, as i've already said. If you are going to make up lies about me the very least you can do is make them believable. Mr dragon incarnate or whoever else you are pretending to be, you are and idiot. I have already learned your true identity since you posted your first 2 comments here on my forums, you type the exact same way with the same spelling mistakes as you used to on your own forum. The only truth you have told is that you are friends with hyperion. Everything else you have said is proven to be lies, therefore you have exactly 0 credibility. You admitted your wrong doings in that post you made here before you were banned, the post in which i edited out and removed the massive useless walls of TL;DR were you begged me to delete it before anyone else.

Nice try, what a fail.

gg no re, scrub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://royal-duel-academy.board-directory.net

Dear members, it has come to my attention that....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Duel Academy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: