Royal Duel Academy
LOOOOOOOL a pop up, you can thank meiko for this. Made me add security after he spammed other members with nude photo's and then asked them to send some back in return. Shamefull indeed, rude things like this will not be tolerated here.
Royal Duel Academy
LOOOOOOOL a pop up, you can thank meiko for this. Made me add security after he spammed other members with nude photo's and then asked them to send some back in return. Shamefull indeed, rude things like this will not be tolerated here.
Royal Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royal Duel Academy

We accept all days and nights in training and will make sure you fulfill my potential and dreams as night time passes here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Royal Duel Emperor

Royal Duel Emperor

Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime3/19/2014, 19:38

Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko Meiko
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 19:22

hello mr dragon incarnate or rda or whatever username you now call yourself, it's nice of you to come here and notice. i am the administrator of this page, We here at the royal duel academy page accept all days and nights in training and will make sure you fulfill your potential and dreams as night time passes here.

if you have any issue's you would like to discuss, problems, or need help on anything be sure to let me know.

Yours sincerely.
- Royal Duel Academy administrator
Back to top Go down
https://royal-duel-academy.board-directory.net
Royal Duel Emperor

Royal Duel Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 19:45

Sorry for disturbing your forum, i do apologize for being insecure and also for banning you from my own forum after biasedly attacking you and attempting to manipulate you into providing me with your brothers DUELING NETWORK account username. It was wrong of me and i admit that, i should not have forced you into doing something yo did not wish to do under respect for your family and its members.

What i did was insecure and unfair, however i did not think of this at the time of doing so because i had been banned from the dueling network forums at the time for posting things there pretending to kill myself and claiming i was dead. (Search "The dragon incarnate" on dn forums as proof ) and then trolling other people http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/82926-the-dragon-incarnate/

i needed to continue trolling without having the worry of being banned so i decided to make my own academy web page so i could be in control of it and do whatever i want. Since i was banned from the dueling network forums i had to get my other troll friend hyperion573 Who is currently not banned to spam and advertise my academy there. On behalf of hyperion and fortune queen (the guy pretending to be a girl with dead parents) and any other moderators that bullied you on my behalf i apologise on their behalf. I should not have lied to you claiming i was 12 years old when clearly i was not, it was wrong of me but i will continue to deny the truth and to claim this is not me typing because if anyone on my forum page ever read all this then they would maybe quit, so nothing personal but i will keep denying this is me speaking because of personal reasons. i do not want anyone to know this is me speaking except for you. i would have sent this to you in a private message but for some reason it would not let me so i am typing this here instead. Please delete this before anyone else see's it.

Sincerely, with kind regards
Royal Duel Emperor

Last edited by Admin on 3/25/2014, 18:38; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I the dragon incarnate AKA royal duel academy have decided to apologise for all the drama i have caused)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime3/25/2014, 21:03

i do not believe you are the real person who you claim to be, so i've decided to edit your post by deleting the last 3 paragraphs of irrelevant walls of text. Instead of being rude and saying TL;DR i have decided to read it all and remove the name calling and other irrelevant things. Upon editing your comment i decided to leave most of the rest of what you said since i felt it would only be fair to let you have a say before banning you.

Yours sincerely.
- Royal Duel Academy administrator
Back to top Go down
https://royal-duel-academy.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meiko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Duel Academy :: Your first category :: Your first forum-